I invite each and every member of this Royal Arch family to join me in this new journey; that each of us will make a pledge to represent the Holy Royal Arch and commit to our plan of Rededication, Education and Participation (R.E.P.).
Vision Statement – A harmonious Jurisdiction
“To promote Prince Hall Affiliated Holy Royal Arch Masonry, throughout the state of Florida and Jurisdictions. To encourage and practice the spiritual concepts of harmony, peace, love and unity within the order while providing educational, fraternal and benevolent assistance to our members and disburse charity to the less fortunate in our society.”
Goals Statement: This administration’s goal is to lead by example and not assault. It is my desire to train and encourage the future leaders of this august body and we firmly embrace the mission statement as the epitome of who we are and what we stand for:
- Ask each Holy Royal Arch Mason to rededicate himself to the mission and obligation.
- To encourage the membership to research and publish article related to Holy Royal Arch Masonry.
- To foster a feeling of togetherness with the Companions and Heroines of Jericho.
- To assist with insuring every HOJ Court has a Joshua and three Court Directors and these individuals be active Holy Royal Arch Masons.
- To strengthen and support our local leadership teams, because I realize we don’t know it all.
- To increase membership by 25 percent.
The constituent Most Excellent Grand Chapters of Holy Royal Arch Masonry, having convened, in oneness of mind, spirit, and objective, independently consent to confer as The General Grand Conference of Grand Chapters, to maintain and preserve the ancient traditions, customs, and usages of Holy Royal Arch Masonry, to perpetuate its fundamental principles, to safeguard its York Rite integrity, to set the standards of ritualistic uniformity and unanimity among its members, to strengthen the bond of Royal Arch Fraternity, to share in the identity of our common interest, and to assist the Most Excellent Grand Chapters in the resolution of common and unique challenges to our arts and practices, do construct and bind ourselves to these standards by which wisdom, justice, and equity compel us for our regulated government, to the honor of our holy purpose, the blessings of Divine Providence, and the glory of The Great I am.